Tuesday 10 August – COVID update from our Principal
Playford International College re-opened to full face-to-face teaching on Wednesday 28 July 2021.
We are not offering an alternative home-based learning program to students who are yet to return to school.
The expectation is that students attend school for their learning.
We will continue to follow the advice provided by the Department for Education. This means that we will continue to:
- minimise the number of people coming and going from our site. Wherever possible, please drop and collect your child at the gate and maintain the appropriate physical distance from other adults
- require all staff and students in years 8 and above to wear masks when indoors, on public transport or on school buses.
The following exemptions from face mask use apply:
- staff when teaching or engaging with students
- during PE lessons
- all staff and students when outside
- students or staff who have a medical condition, such as problems with their breathing, a serious skin condition on the face, a disability, or a mental health condition.
Students can wear their own cloth masks. We also have supplies of surgical masks available if they need them. These can be collected from Student Services.
Your child might have questions about wearing masks. It’s important we continue to follow SA Health advice. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated as we help students and staff with this necessary change.