|Wellbeing Portal - click the links below for help|
The Who’s in Charge? group is an 8 week program for parents or carers of young people (8-18) who are beyond control, violent or defiant.
Starts Thursday 22 October.
Students at Playford International College are supported through the wellbeing team, which includes a range of trained leaders and support staff.
SPECIAL REPORT: Riding the Corona Coaster
The Student Wellbeing Team are onsite to promote and support student learning, leadership and wellbeing.
The wellbeing team offers:
- Help to manage relationships with family, teachers and peers
- Support to manage issues of concern
- Course and career guidance
- Information about and referrals to other support agencies
- Support to encourage attendance and learning at school
A common way the team can support you is by offering to talk to others on your behalf, for example with teachers, friends or parents.
We recommend that young people and their families monitor their diet, sleep and exercise in order to support their wellbeing for learning.