It is a Department for Education and Child Development requirement that all students with a medically diagnosed health condition have medical plan, updated annually.
AS A PARENT / CAREGIVER
• If your child has a medically diagnosed health condition you must provide the school with
- • up-to-date medical information, including a General Health Information, Care Plan and Medical Authority form signed by the treating doctor.
- • up-to-date emergency contacts.
• If your child requires a medication kit to be kept onsite you must ensure that it is
- • within its expiry date and is replenished during the year when required.
- • clearly labelled.
- • contain the General Health Information, Care Plan and Medical Authority forms
If you require any Health Care Plans, Medical Authorities or General Health Information then click here or have your child / children come to student services to collect a General Health Information, Care Plan or Medical Authority form.