Design the 2020 Yearbook Cover
Current students of Playford International College are invited to submit entries in our competition to design the cover for the 2020 school yearbook.
The PIC Yearbook is an iconic school publication that captures the news, events and stories of the year. It’s published online, and has a readership of thousands. The yearbook is also sent to our esteemed partners such as sponsors, councils, and industry connections. CLICK HERE to see Previous Yearbooks
• Design a front cover for the Playford International College 2020 Yearbook.
• Your design is encouraged to capture something unique about 2020.
• It should consist of original artwork, photograph or a combination of multiple works created by the student entrants.
• Final size will be – 420mm x 210mm @ 300ppi
Tips for Creating your Design
• The winning design will need to demonstrate flexibility in a number of different ways. This may include being reproduced in different sizes and maybe in monochrome (black and white).
• Any image/s you use must either be your own work (which means YOU own the copyright), or you must have written permission from the copyright owner.
• Remember to treat the poster brief as guidelines only. Thinking outside the box is relished and encouraged!
3pm Friday 13 November (end of week 5).