The information on this page will help you make sure your student is ready for the 2020 school year. Below is a map to show you where to go and the dates and times you can visit to pay fees and, if you need to, buy uniform items and arrange a laptop.
• Note we are open until 6:30pm on Thursday 16 January and 6:00pm on Wednesday 22 January.
• Teaching and leadership staff will be on site from Monday 20 January and will only be available via appointment from Tuesday 28 January.
• Monday 27 January is the Australia Day public holiday.
Regarding Stationery / Book lists
As long as your student has basic writing equipment (pen, pencil, ruler, rubber) and a laptop, we will provide the rest. CLICK HERE to see your options on our “Laptops for Learning” page
Below are the steps you will go through to enrol your student.
1 – Pay fees (Finance)
All payments must be arranged at this point, including time payments for uniform items and laptops.
School fees -
• $322 Material & Services Fees (same as School Card)
• $50 Resource Fee
Additional School fees -
• $11 ID card
• $125 for VET Course (if applicable)
• $80 Music fees hire per year per instrument (if applicable)
Payment Options –
Cash, Cheque, CentrePay, Qkr! app, fortnightly instalments, School card online.
Please contact the schools’ Finance Officer – Marion Furber for more information about payment options – 8255 7566
Applying for School Card
|School Card must be re-applied for every year.
CLICK HERE to see / download “Applying for a School Card” information sheet