Reclaim respect and calm in your family
The Who’s in Charge? group is an 8 week program for parents or carers of young people (8-18) who are beyond control, violent or defiant.
This is a FREE program.
The group aims to:
- Provide a supportive environment to share experiences and ideas
- Reduce the guilt and shame that parents feel
- Offer ideas to help you develop individual strategies for managing your child’s behaviour
- Help in understanding power in relationships and coping with stress
- Explore ways of increasing safety and well-beingNext group: Thursdays starting 22 October 2020 for 8 weeks, 6:30 pm to 9:00 pmAt: Community Room 2, The Parks Library, 46-48 Trafford St, Angle ParkAn initiative of Reconnect, City of Port Adelaide Enfield and Centacare Catholic Family Services Enquiries and Referrals: Trevor: 8405 6862 Centacare: 8215 6700