In 2021 we have 11 faculties offering over 160 subjects.
Click on the faculties below to find out about students’ subject options.
Course Counselling for 2022 will occur on Wednesday 11 August 2021.
Course Counselling for 2021 occurred on Wednesday 12 August 2020.
Key to the colour coded badges used
– These subjects are compulsory.
– Students have a choice between several different subjects but must choose at least one.
– These subjects are not at all compulsory and are a free choice.
– These are SACE subjects which attract an ATAR.
– These are SACE subjects which attract an ATAR but with special circumstances which are detailed in the subject notes.
– These are subjects which DO NOT attract an ATAR.
– We are one of only four Special Interest Music schools in South Australia. This applies only to our Special Interest Music course.
ATAR = Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank
EAL/D = English as an Additional Language / Dialect
NESB = Non-English Speaking Background
VET = Vocational Education and Training